Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I hope you're happy LA!

Well, you guys did it.

Actually, I take that back. By sitting on your butts and not doing anything, you did nothing to stop it, which is as good as doing it here. Only 30 percent of you voted. Well, congrats, you now have yourself a fine fine man as mayor.

Antonio Villaraigosa is your mayor! Are you nuts?!

A former MeCHA member is your mayor?

The guy that wants to give licenses to illegal aliens?

The guy with a list of shady friends a mile long?

The guy that would rather kiss up to Mexico than bring justice to rapists and murderers?

So you guys really elected an extreme Mexican nationalist?

How disturbing.

Now, I'm sure this will be met with cries of racism or anti-latinoism or something like that. I'm sure there are those out there who think I must just be some white supremist idiot. On the contrary, I have a huge love of mexican culture. I used to train in mexican wrestling down in Santa Ana, if you want to know the truth. I spent many hours with lower income Mexican people and they are some of the nicest, hardest working people you will ever meet. It is because I respect Mexican-Americans that I don't want these MeCHA thugs gaining more power. It is because I respect the hard work of the Mexican-Americans that I don't want people who support illegal immigration in office.

The long and the short of it is that if you are pro-illegal, you are anti-Mexican-American. It's that simple. Don't even get me started on being anti-cop or anti-law-enforcement. If you think James Hahn was a crappy mayor for cops, just wait until Antonio Villaraigosa gets going. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Congratulations L.A.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home